Surfdome is an industry leading e-commerce site offering surf, snow, skate and lifestyle products to an audience of over 1 million people across Europe.
Based within it's Studio in Wellingborough, London, Surfdome requires a Photo Studio Stylist that will help deliver a better customer experience through creative styling.
As Studio Stylist you will be responsible for the styling of studio based, e-commerce photo shoots for male and female models; developing and implementing creative posing accurately depicting clothing aligning images to company guidelines and brand standards.
Your role will help in the development of our site presence to reflect the surf, skate and outdoor lifestyle image we promote.
You will be key to the studio operation by planning, documenting and developing styling guidelines seasonally in collaboration with the buying, merchandising and studio team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Style garments on models and other studio based shooting setups as required.
- Support Marketing shoots and projects in studio and location when required.
- Processing and prioritizing samples and stock products in coordination of studio assistants and studio manager on a daily basis.
- Support model castings in the providing detailed feedback to studio manager.
- Provide guidance to models and photographers in regards posing, styling and product features.
- Acquiring brand styling and marketing collateral material to support samples and stock shoots.
- Meet daily shooting targets and deadlines
- Support studio assistants on garment and product preparation for shoots.
- The upkeep, maintenance, renewal, request and return of props for shoots to warehouse or outside sources.
- Actively share best practices with the team, and help mentor new staff.
- Maintain an organized and ordered photo studio
- Goal driven individual with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven experience of styling in a high volume e-commerce environment
- The ability to style lay down shots
- Eye for visual composition and proportion
- Excellent knowledge of Surf, Snow, Skate and Outdoor brands
- Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site.
- Mac OS platform proficiency
- Team player, supportive to parallel tasks / projects.
- Focused, passionate and assertive when working when styling on set or location.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skill